Thursday, September 4, 2008

Holy shit.

As i'm sitting here relaxing, and watching a Katt Williams special, i'm realizing that i honestly have not had time to chill and relax, since the last time. it's been a blur the last couple weeks, filled with work, and lots of it. I played a couple shows, and they went pretty cool. I wanted to go to the beach, but it wound up not happening, surprise surprise. I may try to go this weekend, who knows though?
I did get some cool news though, Ratsize is gonna have our Sam Holden photo in a new show on Starz or Bravo, i can't remember. Either way, you'll see our mugs in every shot of Dennis Hopper's office, in his new show. It's gonna be right behind his desk, i'm pretty stoked. Glad i wore a "cool" shirt in the photo.
Im finally fucking moving out this week, too. I'm pretty excited about that.
I don't even know what to say. I'm pretty much wicked unexciting these days.

No comments: