Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Worn out.

I feel like I've been working non stop lately.  It's probably a good thing, cause it's kept me out of trouble. It's also helped me save money which is always a good thing. I spent most of my weekend working at the bar. Saturday however, I worked Deathfest at Sonar.  It was pretty impressive seeing the amount of total nerds at that thing.  I also got to see Disfear finally.  I don't care what people say about that band, they fucking killed it. Probably one of the best bands i saw this year. Sunday i worked at the bar, and decided i wanted to do something awesome the next day, since i had off of work.  Dave planted the idea of going to atlantic city in my head. It sounded like a winner to me. It had everything i wanted. The beach, booze, and gambling.  It sounded like a winner
Of course, Monday was the first day I've had to myself in a while.  Instead of going to AC, I spent the day hanging out, went to a BBQ, went out drinking. Apparently i got fucking shitfaced. I am going to blame the sangria. It's probably good that I didnt go to atlantic city.  I dunno how much fun i could have had by myself. None of my friends were in the position to go with me. I did have a lot of fun hanging out at the bbq and frijoles anyway. Obviously i did, because i got fucking twisted. Everyone I saw yesterday told me i was really fun.  I dunno if that's good or not.  At least i didnt have a shameover, and a bunch of phone calls to make. That's never fun for anyone. 
I kind of feel like getting tattooed today. Maybe I will. I certainly don't have anything better to do.

No comments: