Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fuck, dude.

Between my allergies and my mental state, i'm not very happy with life right now. Thank god i've gotten ahold of some valiums, cause they're at least getting me through the day. Granted, I'm not breathing out of my nose, and look like a mouthbreathing retard, but still, they help me not be depressed.
I'm finally taking a vacation to Texas next month. I deserve 5 days off in the hottest part of the country. At least i get to go with a couple friends and see one of my favorite bands play their last show, then hang out with other people who i love.
Bartending more, and doing security less, helps a lot, too. I'd rather serve drinks to people, than to keep an eye on them. i also like giving my friends money for working hard, too, at the end of the night. I know how much it sucks doing it, so it's cool to be able to help out.
Work was boring, white trash people suck and don't tip, and none of my friends came in to hang out. Kind of a weak night. Oh well, fuck it, At least i don't have to hear the chit chat of people in love, or the moans of someone i could give a fuck about in my bed. i'm gonna listen to spiritualized, and get some sleep.

No comments: