Thursday, July 31, 2008

The very last gang in town.

The consistency of this summer has something to be said for it, i must be honest. As disappointing as it has been, at least it's consistency is impeccable. I really havent set out and done anything that i had intended on accomplishing. I haven't been on vacation, or really even been out of town other than to play shows. I've seen some friends, from different places, and that's been nice. I've had a lot of my friends from here make me change my opinion on them, for sure. That really sucked, actually.
I had a lot of hope for this summer, and felt like i'd be able to do a lot of things, and make it better than last summer. However, it has pretty much turned out exactly like last summer, almost to a t. I've been a lot busier, sort of, and maybe that's been a good thing. I can't really tell. The one bright spot of the whole thing is that i haven't been running around with sketchy girls, or any girls at all, for that matter. i've let one girl push my buttons, but honestly, she does that no matter what time of year it is. i wish she'd just stop, or figure it out. it's been playing a large role in the breaking down of my sanity. she knows that though, and i think she likes doing it for that purpose, honestly.
august is gonna be almost unbearable. i have to work pretty much every day, and am not going to be off on my birthday. or any of the days around it. it's kind of a bummer. it was good to know a couple people were gonna try to do something for me. i felt bad telling them to forget about it. it's cool though, i'd rather let em know ahead of time, because they'd have wasted their time.
i hope i make enough money to take a vacation or something in the fall. i need to get away to someplace where i can just hang out with myself, and not worry about it. spending 3 days alone somewhere sounds like the best thing in the world right now, to be honest.
oh well, the Celibate summer 08 happiness train plows on into August. Takin' no prisoners!!!

No comments: