Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ottawa, Ontario

We're getting towards the end now, only a few days of tour left.
Today, we were in Ottawa. Bone chilling cold. I mean, headache inducing cold, kind of like one or two of the other spots we've been to. it's also go about a good 2 feet of snow, just hangin out. Me and tucker had to walk like 2 blocks just to go get smokes, and froze our fucking asses off. When we got back, we found out it was like 5 degrees. Nice.
Most of my day was spent just hanging out in the visiting locker room of the hockey arena, aka the dressing room. Sage was in the trainers room. It was so cold, i didnt really want to leave. I went to get a coke at one point, and while i was gone, a table, 2 couches, and an easy chair arrived in our dressing room. It made it a little more comfortable. Of course it was almost at the point where i didn't get to use em much, but it was whatever.
During every show, Geoff usually says something to the crowd about me, making fun of me. Today was no exception. He had said it was my birthday, amongst other things. Today he kicked it up a notch and said that my gf/fiancee' dumped me over the phone this morning. He also said people should come comfort me. This resulted in me having to lie, as well as get hugs from people. By the end of the night dudes were yelling "Fuck that bitch", and "Your ex is a fucking whore!". It reminded me of being in Hampden, as well as made me stoked that people would get behind me on that, haha.
After the show, i packed up super quick and a bunch of us went out to this old man bar down the street.
When me, Barnesy, Tucker, Steve, Tom, Buck, and Alex got down there, there was no one in the bar. We ripped a bunch of shots and pounded beers. Buck conned some girl into making out with him within minutes of being in the building. It was creepy, yet somehow funny. There was a woman there named Mercedes, too. She took a liking to me, Tucker, and Tom. She got us shots, and definitely seemed like she was trying to get weird. Unfortunately for her, we weren't. We just sat there, got hammered, and left in time for bus call.
When we got on the bus, I sat up, for a bit, then me and Tom started wrestling with each other, and wound up punching the shit out of eachother in the process. I'm pretty sure that Tom punched Tucker in the balls.
After taking a beating, i just went to bed. I'm pretty sure i sat up texting JessiAnne and Chase for awhile. PMA is high.

No comments: