Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 things at once.

So I'm gonna cram a couple days in a row into this one. Las Vegas was awesome. I left up a few hundred bucks, and had a pretty good show day. Twan even came out, and we hung out, and I got to see his fiancee' Tammy, also. It was cool, cause I hadn't seen her in a while. We had a fun night out, and just hung out and were dudes.
The next day we were in SLC. SLC was a good show, and that was about it. We pretty much played and got the fuck out of there. I started feeling kinda sick from the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. After the show, I just kind of sat around and texted for a while. Then drove to Denver.
Denver ruled. The show was cool, and I got to hang out with my friend Dylan. There was a group of drunk dudes that kept bothering the shit out of me and Nelty all night. At one point all the merch people were about to beat the shit out of him, then he got thrown out of the show. After he cried to security for a good half hour they let him back in, only to get thrown out again for drinking. King of shit mountain, this guy. I also ate an awesome sandwich here, and we bowled after the show. We also made a late night Denny's run with the Cancer Bats dudes, our new favorite bros. I bowled my best game ever, too. 153!!! Then i sat up and had an awesome conversation with V till 4 in the morning. Stoked.
Today I'm im Omaha, NE. Found out some weird news today, that was kind of a bummer. We all had a good day, for the most part. We got into town, got the hotel, and showered. It was nice to feel human 2 days in a row. We had a fun group meal at PF Chang's, then i went to the mall w/ Steve and got some new jeans. Total winner. I went to the total jock/bro bar at the hotel w/ Tucker for a while, had a good bro chat, and lurked some real winners. Now I'm going to bed. Peace young nigga! Milwaukee tomorrow.

No comments: