Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ahh, San Diego.

I fucking love this city. For real, it is one of my favorite places to go, while on tour. The weather rules, and there's good places to eat. Really the only 2 things i need. I got to hang out with my bro John again today. He brought me a murder city devils shirt. I was fucking pumped. He also took me to Pokey's, a sick mexican place. I got a fish taco and it was amazing. I also saw something that took me back in time a little bit. There were some cholo dudes there, working in the place. The smiths came on, and they started clearing all the tables singing "This Charming Man". It fucking ruled. After that we walked around, hung with Geoff for a bit, and got coffee.
The show was cool. There were tons of wicked young(14-16years old)girls doing TONS of blow in the bathroom. They were running laps, it seemed like.
Nothing else exciting really happened here, other than that. We hung out on the bus afterwards and watched the new Rob Dyrdek show, and drank beers, then i went to bed early. I'm so exciting. I got sleep though, which was awesome. Now we're in Tucson, and i just ate a rad omelette. Doors are in ten minutes, so i'm gonna go burn one and get to work. I'll be doing a photo post soon, mostly of food, and stupid people. Get stoked.
Later dudes!

3 comments:

v said...

i'll give you a fish taco. BAH!

Rusty On Wheels said...

Just because you're on tour, and actually have work to do, I'll forgive your sin of not going to South Beach Grill for grilled lobster tacos. San Diego's best place for tacos and observing cranked out dudes trying to fight cops.

philologic said...

with whom are you touring and when will you ever be in/near richmond again?