Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Check me out.


We're in Bakersfield today, our first day off. Let me tell you about this place. it's a fuckin beauty. There is a serious homeless meth head vibe going on in this place. I also have seen a grip and a half of sketchy hispanic dudes with face tattoos, livin la vida loca, for sure. I can imagine they would not be stoked on my new tattoo at all. I am glad i never got the dots or a tear drop next to my eyes. I would probably not be writing this right now if i were.
Today was the first day without rain, and also the first day I've showered on this tour. I've been a dirty dog. I also shaved off my 4 day dirt beard into a shitty Cop moustache.
We didnt do anything today, but last night we hung out w/ the Saves The Day guys. We also proceeded to get shitty drunk. I figured since the show was bullshit, i was gonna start drinking at 2 pm. In the following 12 hours, i managed to drink an 18 pack of bud light, and a bunch of jameson and jack daniels. I drank Bring Me The Horizon's merch dude under the table, literally. He was pissing in a bottle at the table, and wound up finishing the night collapsed into one of his merch bins. I felt pretty good about it. I also forced myself to keep drinking til 2 am, so i could have gone a full 12 hours. I sat in the front lounge w/ tucker, andrew, the rev, and nelty. 2 beers in one hand, and then a bottle of jack daniels. I hit it hard. I woke up fine today, surprisingly.
I think i'm gonna go grab some pizza with nelty and andrew in a little bit. Then restocking and watching a rom com. maybe something cool will happen, cause Tucker wants me to get weird with him.
Laters!

1 comment:

sarah said...

oh man the stache....