Friday, February 20, 2009

Home of the $110 hoodie!

Tucson, AZ. Gorgeous fucking day, for sure. I bummed around after load in and went w/ Nelty to go get food. We ate at a diner i had been to on The last Oranges tour, next to the Vaudeville, it's still good. I was into it.
The show was full of fucking winners. Out of touch dads, and nerdy kids. However the winner of "Asshole of the night award" was the dude who was an asshole to everyone, pissed off me and Nelty. Total jerk. He winds up buying a Thursday hoodie, and complaining that it was white. So I told him I'd make it not white, and he was into it. He gave me 60 bucks to go outside and spray paint it, so it looked like it had dark clouds on it. He then kicked me an extra 10 bucks, and commissioned me to do a painting for him. As we all know I'm one hell of an artist. It was pretty classic. Fuck that dude.
After the show, a bunch of my boxes ate shit during load out. So, that was fun. I stayed up hanging with Nelty and chatting with Veronica for awhile, as my bunk got more and more cold. I finally went to bed at 4 am. It was a pretty eventful day.
Tomorrow...Me and Tucker do a video blog. Get stoked.

1 comment:

v said...

cold bunk =[ =[ =[ =[
are you winning yet? i want to see you right now!