Friday, February 13, 2009

Stuck in a ditch, that ain't new.

Well after a relatively unexciting day of paranoid flying, and getting fucking twisted with businessmen on the plane out to LA, i made it here. I'm currently sitting on the bus after an early morning and previous night of drinking. I probably drank about 13 hours yesterday. Real pro maneuvers. Just did some normal first day of tour stuff, hot tub party, and being a general asshole. i convinced a group of 10 euros that i was addicted to crystal meth. i'm sure i told them a bunch of other shit, but i was too hammered to remember. I wish it weren't so cold here, it's probably warmer in Baltimore right now. Running around in underwear at 4 am soaking wet is my new shit. I'm sure the guy that ran the front desk sure didnt expect 15 dudes and chicks running around half naked in the wee hours of the morning.
This morning we got up at the crack of dawn and the dudes did a performance for Fuel tv. After fighting traffic back to our hotel, we're all relaxing, one time. I'm going out with my cousin, Rob, yeah, the one who's wedding I missed. Then I'm fucking sleeping. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, for sure.
Pictures coming soon, promise!

No comments: